When synchronizing the SharePoint calendar to the to the outlook i am getting "Send/Receive Error" in the Outlook
Task 'SharePoint' reported error (0x8000FFFF): 'An error occured in the outlook or SharePoint. Contact the SharePoint site Administrator. HTTP 415'
1) While synchronizing the SharePoint calendar to the outlook it may have failed to sync the permissions.
Steps that possibly reslove this issue:
Note: Make sure that Outlook 2007 is installed in the local machine
1)Try stop and start the event notification and try synchronzing the SharePoint
Calendar to the outlook again.
- to stop the event notification, from the command prompt type 'net stop sens'.
- to start the event notification, from the command prompt type 'net start sens'.
2) If the above option does not work then try the other approach below:
- From the outlook, Go to Tools ---> Account Settings ---> SharePoint Lists
and remove all the items from that. Then try synchronizing the SharePoint